It’s been a busy couple of months for the team here at Sports Tours HQ as Football and Rugby teams from across the UK have been flooding in to book their place at one of our popular tournaments. If you’ve not seen the full calendar of events yet, then take a look at whats on offer at our UK Football Tournaments or UK Rugby Festivals.
From Brean Sands to Great Yarmouth, we’re heading back to seaside towns across the UK to host our eagerly anticipated tournaments, and if you haven’t booked your team’s spot yet then here’s why you should get in touch today:
- Demand has been off the chart for 2022 events so we’re already seeing limited spaces available at many of our tournaments.
- All of our events are designed to be perfect for the whole family. Family-friendly accommodation, great facilities at tournament venues, plenty to do in the local area… it’ll be a great weekend for everyone!
- Every team takes to the pitch on day 1 AND day 2. That’s right…we run our tournaments in a league format meaning every team gets to take to the pitch on both tournament days.
- When it’s time to celebrate a great weekend, we don’t do anything by halves. Our awards ceremony takes place on Sunday and trophies and medals will be awarded by a special celebrity guest. Cameras at the ready!
- Referees are provided so there’s no need to find your own.
- You can manage your booking online, and when it comes to tournament weekend, you’ll find everything you need to know online too – including live results and standings!
- From Fleetwood Town FC’s Official Training Ground, Poolfoot Farm, to Broadland-Great Yarmouth RFC, we’ve chosen our seaside locations for the top sporting facilities that play host to our weekend tournaments.
- Our experienced team of reps will be around all weekend to ensure that all runs smoothly. Relax in the knowledge that we’re there if you need us!
And don’t just take our word for it, teams from our 2019 events gave us feedback including:
“Professionally run tournament at a fantastic venue, we all had a blast!”
“This was an absolutely amazing experience for all the lads!”