The city of Paris is without doubt one of the most amazing destinations on the planet Famed for its stunning architechture, rich cultural heritage, amazing cuisine and for being the romance capital of the world. It is located only a few hours drive from Calais and our teams have the option of staying at hotels in the city and playing against local sides.
A weekend football tour will never give you enough time to enjoy everything Paris has to offer but we can help you to combine great football matches with a tourist experience.
- Eiffel Tower: Amazing feat of engineering and one of the most famous landmarks in France
- Notre Dame: This famous cathedral is a masterpiece of Gothic architecture and is located in the heart of the city
- Arc De Triomphe: One of the most famous monumnets in Paris, it honours soldiers and is a symbol for patriotism
- Louvre Museum: The world's largest art museum and home to the famous Mona Lisa, it received over 8 million visitors in 2017
- Disneyland: Fun, adventure and magic would be only a few words to describe this incredible theme park.
- Stade De France: The national stadium of France, it has a capacity of 81,338 and is used by the French national rugby and football teams.
Each year the tournaments available in this area do change so it is best to speak to a member of our sales team.
Additionally we can arrange friendly fixtures for your sides if you so wish.
Please get in touch by calling 01708 344001 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PARIS HOTELS – 2 & 3 bedded rooms (bed & breakfast)
We have excellent two-star hotels in the centre of Paris or three-star hotels situated on the outskirts of Paris. Each hotel will provide different facilities although all hotels offer breakfast and en-suite bedrooms to sleep two or three people. Single and quad rooms are available on request. Many hotels do not offer evening meals but we recommend taking the opportunity to really enjoy the famous French cuisine in Paris while on tour.
|8th April||Mon-Fri||4||Easter School Holiday||355||305|
|12th April||Fri-Mon||3||Easter School Holiday||295||259|
|15th April||Mon-Fri||4||Easter School Holiday||355||305|
|19th April||Fri-Mon||3||Easter Weekend||289||259|
|19th April||Fri-Tues||4||Easter Weekend||349||305|
|3rd May||Fri-Mon||3||May Day Weekend||295||259|
|10th & 17th May||Fri-Mon||3||295||259|
|24th May||Fri-Mon||3||Whitsun Weekend||299||269|
|27th May||Mon-Wed||2||Whitsun Midweek||239||225|
|29th May||Wed-Sat||3||Whitsun Midweek||299||269|
|29th May||Wed-Sun||4||Whitsun Midweek||359||315|
|7th & 14th June||Fri-Mon||3||295||259|
|23rd August||Fri-Mon||3||August Bank Holiday||295||259|
PLEASE NOTE: Prices (per person) are based in 2* hotels with breakfast in and around the city centre. Please read our brochure pages along with the 4 page insert relating to booking conditions, insurance, free places, supplements, price information & what's included. "Flight" prices do not include the cost of the flight - please contact us for details.