Buenos Aires, Argentina Football Tours
Rugby and football tours are available to Argentina, which is the second largest country in South America and the eighth largest country in the world. The country is 1,425 km across (east to west) and stretches 3,800 km from north to south. It borders include Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Brasil, Uruguay and the Atlantic Ocean on the east.
The western part of Argentina is occupied by the Andes mountain, which is the great mountain system of the South American Continent. Here we find the Aconcagua 6,959 metres, which is the highest mountain peak in the world outside the Himalaya. Buenos Aires is Argentina’s big cosmopolitan City with a population of 11 million. Known for its European atmosphere, passionate tango and vibrant nightlife. Mar del Plata is Argentinas premier beach resort and situated eight hours drive from Buenos Aires.
Rugby and Football tours to Argentina include accommodation, coach transport, services of representative, meals and excursions.
Day 1: Welcome to Argentina!
Arrive Buenos Aires International Airport. Meet representative.
– City tour of Buenos Aires including Avenue 9th July, Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero (walk).
– Lunch at famous park with Argentina Beef Burger & chips takeaway (pay locally).
– 5pm Check- in hotel & relax
– 10pm: Steak restaurant (pay locally) & evening in Soho Palamero.
– Breakfast at hotel included.
– Tour of La Boca district & Boca Juniors or River Plate Stadium & museum (Depending on home match arrangements.
– Snack bars available in La Boca district (pay locally)
– 3pm visit English clock tower & Malvinas war graves.
– 10pm dinner (pay locally) & night out Palermo
– Breakfast at hotel.
– 10.30 to 1pm Visit San Telmo market walking to Basilica Del Santisimo Sacramento (Pope Francis of the Roman Catholic Church)
– 13.30hrs: light lunch at market (pay locally)
– 4pm Friendly match against Argentina team
– 6pm After match drinks
– 8pm Optional Tango show & dinner (pay locally)
– Breakfast at hotel
– Visit Eva Peron Cemetery & Recoletta area.
– Lunch at “Home brewery pub” in Recoletta (pay locally)
– 5pm: Arrive airport – flight home
Friendly Match Arrangements
As with our rugby and football tours to Argentina, fixtures will take place against local clubs. Throughout your tour, you will have your own personal guide to assist with your tour.