Let’s be honest, Covid-19 hit us all harder than a ball in the face. And whilst we had to hit pause on our 2020 sports events, we’re thrilled to announce our UK Football Tournaments and Rugby Festivals are back for 2021 – and bookings are now open!
But don’t miss out! Having postponed groups from 2020, spaces are filling up. So check out our selection of football tournaments and rugby festivals now and give your team something to look forward to next year.
“Professionally run tournament at a fantastic venue. We all had a blast!”
Sean Feldwicke, Feniscowles Under 10s, Blackpool
Never attended one of our events? Here’s what’s to expect…
- Weekend tournaments & festivals in April & May
- Seaside locations around the UK
- A range of accommodation to choose from
- Perfect mix of competitive matches and free time
- 2-days of matches, with experienced and qualified referees provided
- Fun for the whole family – players & supporters
- Affordable & achievable with support from start to finish
- Online fixture schedule and results
- Ability to manage your booking online – allowing families to make their payments directly
Where are the tournaments held?
Sports Tours events are held in a number of seaside locations around the UK, where first-rate pitches and facilities (and other exciting extras) make it an unbeatable experience. From Blackpool to Brean Sands and Great Yarmouth to the Isle of Wight, we’ve handpicked the best locations with the highest standard of facilities for football and rugby teams.