The Hilversum International Rugby Festival takes place over Easter weekend. More information on this festival is available in the link below.
Alternatively, Sports Tours can arrange friendly fixtures if you do not wish to play in a tournament.
For further details please call the office on 01708 565014 and speak to a member of our sales team.
The main attraction for staying at Walibi Holland Resort is that you will be staying adjacent to Walibi Holland Theme Park. The leisure facilities onsite include indoor pool, bar & lounge area, shop, restaurant and an X-Box game centre.
All the cottages are “themed” and provide the highest standards accommodation available. You can choose to stay in a selection of 4, 7 and 8 person cottages, which are all centrally heated. The facilities include a kitchenette with cooker and fridge, a lounge/diner with tv and a shower room with toilet. Each bedroom has twin beds with each bungalow having a sun patio and table with chairs and spacious grassed areas.
3-course evening meal supplement: £15.95 per person, per night. Please note that breakfast or evening meals must be pre-booked prior to arrival to guarantee availability.
Prices: Walibi operates a fluid pricing policy and we recommend booking early to receive the prices quoted.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TEAM ON 01708 565014 FOR MORE INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE: Please contact us for your full tour quote by calling 01708 565014.
Walibi Theme Park is open from April to October and prices includes free entry when their accommodation is taken. Prices (per person) based on self catering in 8 berth bungalows. Should you have less than 8 people or require prices for 4 & 7 berth accommodation at Walibi, then please call 01708 565014 for full pricing information. Prices are available to teams that book by the 30th November 2018, after this date prices will alter subject to availability. Please read our brochure along with the 4 page insert relating to booking conditions, insurance, free places, supplements, price information & what's included. "Flight" prices do not include the cost of the flight - please contact us for details.
- Walibi Theme Park ‘Roller Coaster Capital of Europe’
- Over £60 million recently spent on more amazing rides!
- Dolphinarium – Europe’s largest marine animal park
- Indoor Go-karting Centre
With over £60 million recently spent on more amazing rides, Walibi Holland Theme Park is an Adrenaline Paradise and has a whole host of rides including:
- Xpress: First you have the suspense of waiting for what is to come … and then, without warning, the launch from 0 to 60mph in 3 seconds.
- El Condor: Flies you through the air, hanging upside down at a height of 32 metres and at a speed of 50mph!
- Excalibur: One of the freakiest rides we have been on – Get ready to lose track of what’s up and what’s down!
- G-Force: You have never experienced G-force quite like this!
- Goliath: One of the fastest, highest, longest and steepest roller coaster’s in Europe travelling at speeds of 60mph.
- Plus: Robin Hood, Space Shot, Skydive, Spinning Vibe and The Tomahawk are all ideal for Adrenaline Junkies!