Football tours are available to Argentina, which is the second largest country in South America and the eighth largest country in the world. The country is 1,425 km across (east to west) and stretches 3,800 km from north to south. It borders include Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Brasil, Uruguay and the Atlantic Ocean on the east.
Day 1: Welcome to Argentina!
Arrive Buenos Aires International Airport. Meet representative.
- City tour of Buenos Aires including Avenue 9th July, Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero (walk).
- Lunch at famous park with Argentina Beef Burger & chips takeaway (pay locally).
- 5pm Check- in hotel & relax
- 10pm: Steak restaurant (pay locally) & evening in Soho Palamero.
- Breakfast at hotel included.
- Tour of La Boca district & Boca Juniors or River Plate Stadium & museum (Depending on home match arrangements.
- Snack bars available in La Boca district (pay locally)
- 3pm visit English clock tower & Malvinas war graves.
- 10pm dinner (pay locally) & night out Palermo
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 10.30pm to 1pm Visit San Telmo market walking to Basilica Del Santisimo Sacramento Pope Francis of the Roman Catholic Church
- 13.30hrs light lunch at market (pay locally)
- 4pm Friendly match against Argentina team
- 6pm After match drinks
- 8pm Optional Tango show & dinner (pay locally)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Visit Eva Peron Cemetery & Recoletta area.
- Lunch at “Home brewery pub” in Recoletta (pay locally)
- 5pm: Arrive airport – flight home
Football tours to Argentina include accommodation, coach transport, services of representative, meals and excursions.