Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and the venue of Germany's largest international youth football tournament. Experience a harbour tour on the river Elbe, party on the notorious Reeperbahn or go shopping in the Mönckebergstraße. Hamburg has all this and much more to offer!
The LAOLA Cup is Germany's biggest youth football tournament, held each July at Hamburg SV's Academy. Please click here to view more info on the LAOLA Cup for junior teams.
Outside of these dates we can arrange friendly fixtures for junior, mens, womens and vets teams from March to early June.
German teams are always happy to host visiting teams and there are so many clubs in the area.
For more information, please call 01708 565014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your team will be accommodated in a 3-star hotel located near the centre of Hamburg. You have the choice of twin, triple or quad rooms, all with en-suite facilities.
All hotels we use will have a bar and restaurant, and food is supplied on a Bed & Breakfast basis for friendly tours.
For the Laola Cup you have Hostels and Hotels to choose from.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TEAM ON 01708 565014 FOR MORE INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE: Prices (per person) are based in hotels (multi bedded rooms) with breakfast in and around the city centre. We also have prices for either Hotel or Hostel accommodation for the LAOLA Cup. Please read our brochure along with the 4 page insert relating to booking conditions, insurance, free places, supplements, price information & what's included. "Flight" prices do not include the cost of the flight - please contact us for details
Hamburg is a beautiful city with plenty to see and do.
- Elbphilarmonie - Hamburg's most popular building and landmark situated on the River Elbe
- Jungfernstieg - The historic centre of Hamburg with hundreds of shops and a fantastic view over the Binnenalster lake
- Reeperbahn - One of the most famous party streets in the world (just for older age groups!!)
- Speicherstadt - An exciting district with many special buildings and popular leisure activities like the Hamburg Dungeon and the Miniature Wonderland
- Tierpark Hagenbeck - The Hagenback Zoo is not far from the tournament grounds with animals from all over the world including monkeys, elephants and lions.
- Hamburger Dom - Set up three times per year, it is the biggest funfair in Northern Germany full of rides and food stalls.