HC Derby Easter International Hockey Tournament is an adult hockey tournament, which takes place on Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th April 2014 and is located near Rotterdam. Twenty four teams are expected, there are three artificial pitches, club house, changing rooms and bar. The Easter Tournament is not only a field hockey tournament; it’s an experience you will never forget with parties on each night. A warm welcome, good food, excellent atmosphere, exciting field hockey games and last but not least – excellent parties!
08.30 Arrival other teams
10.15 Opening tournament
10.30 Start games till 16.00
13.00 Lunch (own expense)
18.30 supper (own expense)
21.00 Start party area 1
22.00 Start party area 2 (band)
01.30 area 2 closed
02.00 area 1 closed
The Match rules
- Matches are 25 minutes with a 5 minute match change.
- All matches will be started and stopped equally by the match manager
- All matches will be leaded by either an official referee or one who has followed the referee education programme.
- There are no Short corners, instead of that there are penalty shoot out’s (8 seconds)
- The referees tell the results to the match manager
- A green card is a 2 minute time penalty, 2 green cards is a yellow card
- A yellow card is a time penalty with a minimum of 5 minutes, 2 yellow cards is a red one
- A red card is a 1 match penalty, managed by the game manager and head referees
- Decision of the referees/head of referees and match manager are binding
- For complaints you can go to the head of referees
- With exceptions (ex: safety) the rules are leaded due to the FIH rules
- The recreational Poole playing their games at pitch 2 and 3
- The performance Poole playing their games at pitch 1 and 2
The final match for the recreational Poole, first ladies than men:
On Sunday at pitch 2
2×15 minutes, no break, just chance
The referees keep the time
No short corner, instead of that a penalty shoot out
No draw possible, no extension, immediately 3 times penalty shoot out for both teams. After that a silver penalty shoot out. 8 seconds per shoot out.
The final match for the performance Poole, First ladies and men:
On Sunday at pitch 1
2×20 minutes, with a 5 minute break
Adult (mens/ladies/mixed teams) play each-other in one catagory.
Referees keep the time, 3rd official present
A request for a game analysis is possible from the tv tower (please ask far before the match)
Includes regular short corner, safety masks are bounded (you can borrow them at the match manager)
No regular penalty, a penalty shoot out will do
4 ball boys/girls
No draw possible, no extension, immediately 3 times penalty shoot out for both teams, after that a silver penalty shoot out. 8 seconds per shoot out.
Results and prizes are presented immediately after the final matches
NB: Party Night Saturday: Because of legal coach driving hours, we suggest that your coach driver will need to drop you off early mornings and collect you after the party 01.00hrs. Alternative arrangements can be made, please speak with a staff member.
Included In Brochure Price
Age Groups (boys):
Adult (Men), Vets
Age Groups (girls):
Adult (Ladies), Vets
HC Derby Easter Tournament provides:
– Official referees
– Artificial pitches
– 2 party area’s which means that on Saturday we will have a band and DJ playing at the same time with all kinds of music being played!