Friendly Match Arrangements
Day One: Arrive Christchurch Airport and meet your Sports Tours Representative. Check-in to hotel and enjoy a city tour of Christchurch including Avon River and Botanic Gardens.
Day Two: Rugby Training Academy with Canterbury Crusaders, followed by a rugby match in the evening against a local team.
Day Three: Travel to the adventure capital of the world – Queenstown. The journey starts by making our way inland through the magnificent southern alps. On our way we stop to enjoy the Church of the Good Shepherd dedicated to the early pioneers of the region. This is a great chance to enjoy some of the scenary that was used in the ‘Lord of the Rings’ movie and the famous tourist spots such as Mt Cook and the Lindis Pass. When we arrive in Queenstown we will take a Gondola to the Skyline high above and enjoy the exciting luge rides. Then it’s out on the town exploring Queenstown’s famous nightlife! Accommodation : Queenstown
Day Four: – Queenstown is one of the most beautiful places in the world and offers an abundance of activities for all yypes of travelers. Today is a free day for you to explore Queenstown at your leisure. Optional activities include:
The world famous Shotover Jet Boat ride, Bungee Jumping or white water rafting for the adventurous. Queenstown is also a popular destination for skiing & snowboarding in winter. Accommodation : Queenstown
Day Five: Free morning in Queenstown. In the afternoon we travel through the beautiful central Otago region to Dunedin, home of the Highlanders Super 15 team. Play a game against NZ team; BBQ & socialise with NZ team in the clubrooms after the game. Opportunity to watch Super 15 games. Accommodation : Dunedin
Day Six: – A Dunedin city tour in the morning which includes the world’s steepest street and Cadbury chocolate factory/Speights Brewery visit. Bus departs Dunedin back to Christchurch after lunch. Accommodation : Christchurch
Day Seven: – It’s time to say goodbye to all your new found friends before you make your homeward journey. You’ll be transferred to the airport for your flight home or stay on and relax.
- 7, 8, 10, 12 & 14 day guided tours
- Watch the “All Blacks” train
- Play and train whilst on tour
- Optional excursions to famous locations
Travel Destinations: Christchurch, Queenstown, Dunedin
Accommodation: Comfort accommodation, twin share rooms
Meals: Breakfast, lunch & dinner included
Start: Christchurch airport – Finish: Christchurch airport
- 2 day rugby training with Canterbury RFC
- Play two rugby games against New Zealand Rugby Clubs
- Opportunity to meet the Canterbury Crusaders including some All Blacks.
- Opportunity to watch Super Rugby or International rugby game (subject to availability).
- Video recorded training sessions and games utilising professional rugby training equipment
- Experience NZ rugby culture & socialize with NZ teams before and after the game
- Tour guide provided throughout tour
- Visit Christchurch, Queenstown & Dunedin for a city tour
- Road tour to world famous adventure capital Queenstown
- Excursions: Luge, Gondola & Cadbury Factory /Speight’s Brewery
- Luxury tour bus provided
- Accommodation & quality meals included
- Optional adrenalin pumping activities available in Queenstown: e.g. Jet Boating,Bungee Jumping, Sky Diving, Rafting, Skiing, Snowboarding etc